Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team Hop - Micro Pearls

Hello crafty friends! Thanks for stopping by my blog. The Brutus Monroe Inspiration Team is blog hopping today with projects that feature the new Micro Pearls. These teeny spheres are so pretty, and they're great as embellishments and shaker elements. Today I chose to use them in conjunction with Brutus Monroe glitter glaze!


I started with the February stencil of the month, and I applied 4 colors of glitter glaze to make a blue/green gradient. From the bottom up, the colors are Berry, Glacier, Teal and Mint. While the glitter glaze was still wet, I poured the clear micro pearls over the whole card panel. I poured it over a coffee filter to catch all of the excess pearls and easily pour them back into the container. I VERY gently pressed all over, to ensure that the pearls stuck well to the glitter glaze. I set the panel aside to dry and stamped the sentiment in Oz surface ink, which coordinates well with the Teal shade of glitter glaze. I added a couple of clear acrylic bubbles and the card was done! 


The combination of the glitter glaze and the micro pearls give it so much texture and dimension, and the sparkle still peeks through! 

Have you tried the micro pearls yet? Share your creations, and be sure to use the hashtags #BrutusMonroe and #CreateYourOwnEnding so we can see what you make! Hop over to Daniel's blog next to see his project!

LAUREN (you are here)

SUPPLY LIST: (Affliliate links are used)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brutus Monroe & Unity Stamps Blog Hop

Brutus Monroe Trick or Treat!

Japanese Water Lanterns - HAI Supply & Pear Blossom Press Collaboration Hop!